Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS Rack and Fenders

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, I recently finished the 2020/2021 Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS review and Roshan sent me some photos of their rack and fender setup. I used these as overlays in the video review, but wanted to share them again here in case anyone was considering them. Apparently the front fender was custom made by Biktrix and is called the Armadillo, they sell it for $80. It appears to be plastic that is cut and folded to follow the curve of the front wheel. Their rear rack is also custom, but not the fender. For that, they are using a Mudhugger, which is sold for $40. It appears that this owner also used a velcro strap to secure the battery pack, so it won't rattle on rough terrain. Pretty sweet! Hope this helps someone :)

biktrix-juggernaut-ultra-fs-silver-with custom accessories.jpgbiktrix-juggernaut-ultra-fs-silver-with-armadillo-fender-rack-mudhugger.jpg

Yeah, no. No way.

Off topic: I note that switching to the 3" wheels cost you an extra $300. Rear rack looks good though.

Yeah, no. No way.

Off topic: I note that switching to the 3" wheels cost you an extra $300. Rear rack looks good though.
The wheel upcharge is now gone as the wheels are in stock from Asia. The upcharge was present for wheels built in Canada. Labor here is not cheap :p

Speaking of which, is it possible to buy just a new wheel/rimset from Biktrix for the FS? I've been considering trying the 40mm rims with the Super Motos for some road riding.

Bought a Stunner LT 20" step-thru for the wife, but for myself I'm waiting on a Bolton Blackbird (batch #3), which also has an inverted fork. Can't say I'm overly impressed with the stock offering from them on the front fender. That Armadillo option looks interesting, will it be a universal fit for inverted forks, or specific to a Biktrix inverted fork?

Back