Bikeman!!! Where are you?

Yep. Where am I? I can’t get off the bike. I’ve got 500 miles on it and I’ve been doing 30 miles a day. Two days I did 50. We had massive smoke for a week so I had to cut back then.

i’ve been without Internet for a week that’s why I couldn’t post back. The library is right down the street but it was closed because they moved it. The new location isn’t open so I couldn’t use their Internet either.

I’ve learned so much about this bike. Since the last time I posted I have ridden all day and night sometimes till 11 PM.

I ride until the battery is dead (no not fully) Come home and charge it and go out again. I ride all day and go out for a final ride until 11 PM.

I have all my settings dialed in perfect. Not asking someone else what setting should this be at? But through experience I’ve got it dialed in.

I’m going to post in a thread I had about when I first got it so I’m gonna update it.

Yep. Where am I? I can’t get off the bike. I’ve got 500 miles on it and I’ve been doing 30 miles a day. Two days I did 50. We had massive smoke for a week so I had to cut back then.

i’ve been without Internet for a week that’s why I couldn’t post back. The library is right down the street but it was closed because they moved it. The new location isn’t open so I couldn’t use their Internet either.

I’ve learned so much about this bike. Since the last time I posted I have ridden all day and night sometimes till 11 PM.

I ride until the battery is dead (no not fully) Come home and charge it and go out again. I ride all day and go out for a final ride until 11 PM.

I have all my settings dialed in perfect. Not asking someone else what setting should this be at? But through experience I’ve got it dialed in.

I’m going to post in a thread I had about when I first got it so I’m gonna update it.
So, all is good? My700 is scheduled to arrive today. After 3 missed "arriving today" emails. I'm glad I didn't get spooked and cancel. There really is not another choice at this price point. Am anxious for your follow up.

Back