Best eMTB - poll results for 2019

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
E-MTB magazine published these results. Looks like Specialized is doing well in the UK, EU ...

Detailed results here: https://ebike-mtb.com/en/best-brands-2019/

1567627002859.png

Actually the best or the best amount of sales? There is little doubt that as a brand Specialized is one of the top best known worldwide but even with all the problems the 19' Levo had they still sold plenty but is it really the best eMTB in the marketplace?

Actually the best or the best amount of sales? There is little doubt that as a brand Specialized is one of the top best known worldwide but even with all the problems the 19' Levo had they still sold plenty but is it really the best eMTB in the marketplace?
Exactly what I was thinking! "Best" is extremely subjective, and I reckon that most folks who "voted" have only experienced one brand, if not just one model... really it's a popularity/familiarity ranking. Hard to take stock in such surveys, but there sure is an abundance of them!

Specialized is stuck with a belt not ready.
Calling it best is plain ...
Any bike should be reliable.
Paying over 3,000$US to visit the shop constantly is insane.
It is the worst.

Well, it's certainly the best (highest) priced. I would love a Turbo Levo but I can't see paying $1500 more than for a bike with similar/same specs from another brand.

What are "all the problems the '19 Levo had" ?

E-MTB magazine published these results. Looks like Specialized is doing well in the UK, EU ...

Detailed results here: https://ebike-mtb.com/en/best-brands-2019/

View attachment 37791

Not a scientific survey... just based on reader (not owner) input. ;)

The results: in-depth

So how have these results been compiled? It’s really simple: in our readers’ survey we asked which brands create the best bikes and which brand you are most like to buy. As a bi-lingual magazine, we seized the luxury to obtain and analyse data not only from our German-speaking readers but also from the international readers of our English edition. We then chose to keep these separate, and it threw up some exciting results.

They left out the BH ATOM X CARBON LYNX , Moustache ,Pivot Shuttle, Greyp G6, TrekRAIL 9.8 ???

The Atom Carbon At 42lb ,720wh , 6grand does it have any competition ?
I see M1 Spitzing Evolution /Rotwild x750wh as a direct competitor and the Specialized Levo or Pivot /Yt decoy. But those are 8k and UP.

Trek Rail 9.8 9grand...

Last edited:
Back