Best color you like for the ebike

Jerome_24

Region
USA
I think those colors are good, such as Deep forest green, burgundy, navy blue, ivory, and copper accents. Do you have any idea on those?

I ride on streets and 55 mph highways, so I like to be seen. My bike is bright green, but yellow would have done as well. I wear a yellow-green ANSI-2 construction vest with reflective stripes. My helmet is white with yellow letters on it. The panniers only come in black maroon and brown, I would prefer something brighter. Labor Day 2018 a car hit-and-run one of the bags at ~25 mph. Knocked me off the seat and feet went to the ground where the pedal whacked my shin.

Last edited:
Yeah, color is an unimportant criteria in my purchasing of an ebike, but then again I'm buying twenty-year-old bikes and putting motors in them.
Quality and condition is what I look for.

No matter the color of the bike, it’s pretty cheap to get reflective tape and wrap surfaces that face traffic.

You can even one step further and get vinyl wrap and wrap your bike in whatever color you like. Protect the frame while you are at it.

Strongly believe in light-colored bikes for visibility in traffic. Yellow is my favorite. White and light teal (like Specialized's white sage) are nice, too.

For a everyday rider, I would want a very Bright Vivid Blue,
for my hunting bikes, I have colors that blend with most of the local colors like, Battle Ship Grey on the wart Hog and the Juggs 4 bike,
it has a very nice Emerald Green, that was the wife's choice,
even thou I can't see it, being color blind, and we don't have much Green around here in this High Desert.. ymmv

Back