Belt-driven Vektron

BernieS

The Tern Vektron is a great foldable ebike that I'm interested in. However, if Tern produced a Vektron-bike but with belt-driven internally geared hub (Nuvinci?) it would win hands down for me. It would be clean with nothing hanging down in the rear to get broken. Hope something like this is in Tern's plans.

The Tern Vektron is a great foldable ebike that I'm interested in. However, if Tern produced a Vektron-bike but with belt-driven internally geared hub (Nuvinci?) it would win hands down for me. It would be clean with nothing hanging down in the rear to get broken. Hope something like this is in Tern's plans.
This could be quite cool. It's possible we might see it in the future, but I don't think it's likely this year. It seems like Tern has something else up its sleeve according to their Instagram account.

This could be quite cool. It's possible we might see it in the future, but I don't think it's likely this year. It seems like Tern has something else up its sleeve according to their Instagram account.
Thanks, Chris. You've piqued my interest. I'll have to watch the Tern website.

Back