Battery Cover for Gazelle Ultimate T10+

Gazzy

Region
USA
Hello. Long shot, but does anyone have/have a line on a battery cover for a Gazelle (I think the current crop are interchangeable amongst models)? Backordered a couple months now at my LBS and they have no anticipated availability date.

Attachments

• bike (2).jpg
    bike (2).jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 177
What is a battery cover?

In the photo, it is the black piece on top of the downtube. Covers the battery in a setup where the battery is integrated into the frame.

On my Ultimate T10+ that piece is part of the battery. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• 91A5497A-3EBF-4F57-86D4-E89DC5B9E2B6.jpeg
    91A5497A-3EBF-4F57-86D4-E89DC5B9E2B6.jpeg
    701.3 KB · Views: 183
It's attached to the battery. If you buy a second battery (as I did) and you want it to be like the factory setup, you need a battery cover. I didn't want a permanently installed second battery because I only need the extra capacity about 1/20 rides, so I just carry it with me and swap batteries when #1 gets low. Gazelle sells the battery cover, but it's on backorder with no ETA. I am currently using a neoprene wrap to cover the battery when I am using battery #2. I wish that red color had been in stock when I got my Gazelle. IMHO these are superb bikes.

Okay thanks, I am tracking with you now. I only got the single battery setup for mine, so was not sure what you were referring to. I love the red too!! Thanks!! And yes, I agree they make a superb bike for sure, no complaints from me at all!!

Got a question on your T-10+ Ultimate. Does it have brake lights or tail lights only? Mine only seems to have tail lights. Thanks!!

Got a question on your T-10+ Ultimate. Does it have brake lights or tail lights only? Mine only seems to have tail lights. Thanks!!
it get brake lights your limited to mostly matura brake elves and even then there are only two with wires for a tail light. so for them stop arts its not practical.

Back