Banana seat

Marceltt

Hi guys I seen a Rad rover that had a banana seat with a shock absorber . Just wondering where you can buy that ?

E8176FE0-885B-4D2F-A1C7-CF652A17560D.png

I think it's custom made...

I like the previous link from Drew
(double springs in back AND a seat post shock!)

Hi people,
I know this is an older thread but I thought I would share what I found was used on the Rad Rover in the pictures above. I liked it so much myself, I thought I'd do some research and found it. They used a mountain bike shock under the seat through a pin and probably attached it to the luggage rack below although it is hard to tell from the 2 pics. If you do a search on ebay for a MTB shock absorber, "100MM 1500LBS Rear Suspension Spring Shocker Absorber Bicycle Mountain Bike" is the heading for the one I purchased, you will see it is exactly the same spring mechanism as what is pictured on the Rad Rover. They look way cool attached to the banana seat :)
Hope this helps someone out.
Em.
Just to add, there are numerous sellers that sell these and they are available in different lengths. It just so happened that I needed a 100mm one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-01 100MM 1500LBS Rear Suspension Spring Shocker Absorber Bicycle Mountain B...png
    Screenshot_2020-11-01 100MM 1500LBS Rear Suspension Spring Shocker Absorber Bicycle Mountain B...png
    602.5 KB · Views: 460
Back