Bafang 750W 48V hub motor controller replacement

Ggattis

Region
USA
I have a Big Dog Extreme with a Bafang GOFO. 750.D DC48V/750W 20" hub motor. I am trying to find a replacement motor controller. I ordered a KT controller but can't get it to work. Do you have to use a KT-LCD display with all KT controllers? I'm just looking for a combination that works!! Any suggestions on a would be greatly appreciated.

Judging by the power output (1200w max), it has 25A controller.

There's a RadMini controller by Electro Bike World, and I don't know if this controller will work with your display, motor, etc.
I want to purchase this controller but #1 there’s no info on a compatible display. #2 The company won’t answer their phone, there’s no help at all. #3 where are the dimensions of this unit ?

I have a Big Dog Extreme with a Bafang GOFO. 750.D DC48V/750W 20" hub motor. I am trying to find a replacement motor controller. I ordered a KT controller but can't get it to work. Do you have to use a KT-LCD display with all KT controllers? I'm just looking for a combination that works!! Any suggestions on a would be greatly appreciated.
I didn't look at the bike stats but is it a direct drive or gear drive?
Grin is costly but their controllers are among the best around. Programming is so easy! Doing the setup on a computer is much easier than some displays and controllers.

You will need a KT display for your KT controller to get it working. The LCD-3 is popular, and doesn't get washed out in direct sun light like the color displays might.

For more help from there, you're going to need to be more specific regarding what you're having trouble with.

The Electrobike world stuff is not on par with the KT controller you have. Suggest you stay with that.

Back