Aventon shipping Delays

Rob55

Region
USA
It appears that there is some problem with some of the aventon bike models shipping from China to the US warehouses. Does anyone have any information on how long this delay will be?

My Aventon Aventure was ordered 3 weeks ago and I have no definitive ETA.

I just saw this on YouTube last night. It’s a little EU centric, but this is worldwide and it’s not going away anytime soon, apparently. There‘s a lot of other stories on this all over the place, but the conclusion is always bad.

It appears that there is some problem with some of the aventon bike models shipping from China to the US warehouses. Does anyone have any information on how long this delay will be?

My Aventon Aventure was ordered 3 weeks ago and I have no definitive ETA.
I just got my new Aventure in. It shipped within 24hrs and arrived within 5 days of ordering.

Then I got a huge nail in the rear tire during the inaugural ride.

I see best buy has them and supposedly shipping in 2-3 days for same price as direct. I got mine today at an almost (30 miles away) local dealer for direct price, but assembled and they threw in a rear rack. They also put on an adjustable stem for an extra $50 because the standard one was a little short for me. I'm glad I found this place because they say they will take care of warranty/service for me if I run into any issues.

I purchased with one of the aventon elite dealers in the Midwest and his shipments have been delayed for more than 3 weeks. This is a very reputable dealer

I am hoping the Aventure arrives tomorrow. It has been four weeks and I am told all dealers are affected

Back