Ariel Rider Kepler Review // FIRST LOOK!

It seems like a nice bike, decent components, good size battery, reasonable price tag (it's $2358 US). The fat tire haters will not like it but I am sure if their costumer service is good and warranty is good they should do well.

I think it will sell well for the entry level E-bike for someones first E-bike as long as they can keep the price tag down.

Bruce

It seems like a nice bike, decent components, good size battery, reasonable price tag (it's $2358 US). The fat tire haters will not like it but I am sure if their costumer service is good and warranty is good they should do well.

I think it will sell well for the entry level E-bike for someones first E-bike as long as they can keep the price tag down.

Bruce
I think it will sell well to people looking for a great motor/battery value. wether you want long-range or very high speed (I read 32 and even 35mph top speed) obviously if you're cruising at 30+mph you won't get great range but it's still as big a battery as you can find on a bike meant to be pedalled. kudos to the attention to details and the 52 chainring that makes pedalling at high speed possible. if you just want an entry level ebike there's plenty of other choices with smaller batteries and lower top speed but it doesn't have much competition in its own class. it's also worth mentioning it's not class 2 or even class 3 even with the default 20mph restriction. motor is 1000W so there is very few places where it's considered a bike or allowed on bike trails or even the roads, so if you're worried about legality class 3 750W/28mph is a safer choice BTW price is 1799 USD right now and 1999 without sale

Back