Aostirmotor S-07

Tbone10

Region
USA
I have a Aostirmotor S-07 fat tire ebike. I love this bike when is operational. I am currently looking for a stator for the Bafang 48v 750w that the bike comes equipped with. This is currently my only mode of transportation for work.
I work at Applebee's which is 2.87 miles up a busy 5-lane highway. I am very glad to have this bike to make my trip so much less daunting. The trip takes around 40 min. walking and about half that riding. Love the bike and have good mechanical skills and tools. If anyone could help me out with a stator w/motor cable attached for a Bafang 48v 750w rear motor hub. Used is not only accepted but preferred. Price is the main issue. ( for a good working stator) thank you

get an whole new wheel,the astiromotor bikes i had had "truckrun" motors and they actually seemed to outdo a stock bafang,the 500 watt truckrun helped me get up some hills that were actually difficult to walk up.

Thank you. I ride my bike as my main source of transportation back and forth to work. I work 5-7 days per week and have to traverse a busy 5-lane highway. I must figure out my best option and quickly. Thank you for the advice

Thank you. I ride my bike as my main source of transportation back and forth to work. I work 5-7 days per week and have to traverse a busy 5-lane highway. I must figure out my best option and quickly. Thank you for the advice
your welcome.

Back