Anyone who order their bikes in for April 2020

DWATSON

Anyone get their bikes who ordered for April 2020 get theres yet. I got a notification that my order was ready to ship since 8 May 2020 but no status since. Being a veteran I like being able to track my things an keep account of them this is nerve wracking.

Anyone get their bikes who ordered for April 2020 get theres yet. I got a notification that my order was ready to ship since 8 May 2020 but no status since. Being a veteran I like being able to track my things an keep account of them this is nerve wracking.

If you got the shipping label notice on May 8th and if you haven't yet received notice that it has shipped, it might be good to start making inquires.

Last edited:
People that order eBikes on a crowd funding can wait 6 months or more. With the pandemic and Chinese supply halted for while, patience is the word of the month.

People that order eBikes on a crowd funding can wait 6 months or more. With the pandemic and Chinese supply halted for while, patience is the word of the month.
Well, folks are receiving their Lectric XP's -- mine just arrived (box beat to hell). The thing is, some have received the shipping notice from Lectric, but it appears that UPS is not scanning-in the packages and that they are just sitting in a UPS warehouse.

Well, folks are receiving their Lectric XP's -- mine just arrived (box beat to hell). The thing is, some have received the shipping notice from Lectric, but it appears that UPS is not scanning-in the packages and that they are just sitting in a UPS warehouse.
The stuff can travel halfway around the world in 6 days and then it sits in the UPS near you for another week. In the end it arrives at your door the day after you give up.

Last edited:
If you got the shipping label notice on May 8th and if you haven't yet received notice that it has shipped, it might be good to start making inquires.
I did but no help said was ready to ship an have tracking number for ups but says they never got them.

Back