Anyone selling 750w motors and upgrades in Europe (not UK) ?

Rory375

Is there any site selling Rad specific upgrades in Europe (EU) , buying from the Us and Uk is a real hassle now with taxes and import hassle

Is there any site selling Rad specific upgrades in Europe (EU) , buying from the Us and Uk is a real hassle now with taxes and import hassle
I'm not aware of such sites. I do sell controller kits for Rads. At the moment only to go with G062.1000w motor.
Based in Finland (EU) - selling globally.

Actually, one that JTK77 is selling is even better.
It's 45A, instead of 35A. :eek:

But you will need the G062 (1000W) motor though, the stock one is G060. (or the "real 750W" motor)
Also 60v battery compatible and more water resistant. As plug n play as possible.
Rad stock motor connector/cable unfortunately is not reliable enought for this level of power.

Don't take it personally, but it would be much better if you had a website just like all the other companies selling 35A kit.
If you have a website, accept Paypal (which will give customers 180 day money back guarantee), tracking number, etc.. then people would feel a lot more comfortable purchasing from you.

Having a website will make it a lot easier, you can just post a link here if anyone is looking for a 45A controller and they can just find out what its all about.
I think it would be a good idea to have your YouTube channel and website, just like Bolton is doing.
It will be much easier for potential customers to familiarize with your product.

I'm sure there's a demand for G062 & 45A kit.
Considering how Bolton controller is always out of stock, if done right, your 45A controller & G062 will sell.

I have a feeling not just Rad Rover owners, but people who own VoltBike Yukon, Juiced RipCurrent, Sondors XS, Himiway Cruiser, MagiCycle Cruiser, etc... may also be interested.
You might be able to expand your market this way.
Yeah. This is only a small hobby for me. Not even a side business really. Maybe someday If I have more time 🙂.
I'm only accepting PayPal. Tracking number of course. Up to this date I have only sold items on stock. Mainly for people on waiting list.

fyi... all motors are 750W... RadPower uses the same motors. For EU, they limit the power through the controller. Just get another controller and you should be fine... Do a little bit of research... eggrider is a good option... or probably the best out there, and is below 100 euros.

fyi... all motors are 750W... RadPower uses the same motors. For EU, they limit the power through the controller. Just get another controller and you should be fine... Do a little bit of research... eggrider is a good option... or probably the best out there, and is below 100 euros.
No. Controller might put out 750w. Output of a motor is a different story.
Using same 750w electrical input power the G060.750 outputs more mechanical power than G060.500.

Back