Any Magnum Ui6 owners?

Figs

Thinking about getting one from LBS, 60 miles away but as local as it gets where I live. Would be interested in any feedback from owners.

Just got my Ui6 last week...loving every ride. 1st E bike, so impressed. Had some minor tweaking once I got it home. Like you my dealer was some distance...90 miles. Ride well:)

Congrats oldbkr! Had mine 10 days now, 140 mile and all good. FYI it is a class 3 ebike. You can go into the menu (hold + and - about 10 seconds). Enter password, 8306, navagate with main button. On page with “20”, change it to “28”. Hold + and - again to exit. Now you will get some assist all the way to 28mph.

Congrats oldbkr! Had mine 10 days now, 140 mile and all good. FYI it is a class 3 ebike. You can go into the menu (hold + and - about 10 seconds). Enter password, 8306, navagate with main button. On page with “20”, change it to “28”. Hold + and - again to exit. Now you will get some assist all the way to 28mph.
That's cool...Thanks for the info.May give it a go tomorrow:) 20180626_162401.jpg

Back