Any E-bikers in Chicago?? Want to organize a meet-up!

EpicTwiglet

Hey all,

Happy Lectric XP customer here!

BA50E5D6-494C-45C4-BFEB-CD827FB971BD.jpeg

Been looking for Chicago groups for some time now and I don’t think they exist! Want to get something going so reaching out to see if there are other fellows like me!

Hey EpicTwiglet.
I see your post was from was March. I've been building my ebikes since 2015. I now ride 1000 watt, front hub motor with a 48 volt battery, mounted on a beach cruiser. It's a shame you haven't gotten any responses. I was hoping there were some Chicago ebike groups too.

Hey EpicTwiglet.
I see your post was from was March. I've been building my ebikes since 2015. I now ride 1000 watt, front hub motor with a 48 volt battery, mounted on a beach cruiser. It's a shame you haven't gotten any responses. I was hoping there were some Chicago ebike groups too.
Nice! Haven’t had the balls to build my own….yet. Sold my XP and have the Ride1up core 5 now.

I have been talking to other people and apparently there are Facebook groups for Chicago ebikes but I don’t use Facebook so haven’t looked. Let me know if you get any traction anywhere

Also hate Facebook. Went on there anyway and found a group to join through the telegram app. Still going through the process of joining the Chicago ebike group... let you know

Looks pretty cool. The last posting was for last weekend though. I'm gonna keep an eye on upcoming events.

Back