Alarmed locks

Marceltt

Hi guys , does anyone have any ideas on where you can buy locks with built in alarms to avoid theft so easily ? Would like one that attaches to my Pedego Ridge Rider . An alarmed lock including cable being alarmed would be great. Any suggestions ? Thanks

Xena disc alarms . Kinda heavy, but makes a high pitch squeal. I have used this on motorcycles. Not for bike racks. More for home use.

Hi friend, I just purchased one on Amazon for 9 bucks and love it. Of course the 9 dollar price didn't hurt either because if for some reason I didn't like it I wasn't out much.
QQ-Tech Creative Universal Alarm Padlock for Bicycle Motorcycle Door Gate Bike Shed Bolt Chain Lock 110db Siren Heavy Duty Security Alarm Lock (17mm Shackle, Black) Check it out...

You could check out the SmartHalo on Kickstarter - I have one on order (supposed to start shipping in Sept) - it is a start up though, so risks involved there, however it is also a ride tracker (syncs with an app), gps guide and light in addition to having a 105db alarm. The alarm is triggered if the bike is being tampered with.

The advantage of getting in now is you can sign up for their emails and get a 25% off coupon (at least you could when I bought, which was after the kickstarter campaign ended).

Dont want to be negative folks; but please be careful to rely on these kind of locks. I have yet to see a alarm-lock fir bicycles with a high security-certification. The alarm-sound will hardly make a thief run away. He will just continue his doings or/ and smash alarm before continuing. All high quality bike-locks comes with a certification of which level of security they provide. Like "sold secure",Tüv, etc. Abus and Trilock are manufacturers which have their own classification. These are quality locks.

Hi friend, I just purchased one on Amazon for 9 bucks and love it. Of course the 9 dollar price didn't hurt either because if for some reason I didn't like it I wasn't out much.
QQ-Tech Creative Universal Alarm Padlock for Bicycle Motorcycle Door Gate Bike Shed Bolt Chain Lock 110db Siren Heavy Duty Security Alarm Lock (17mm Shackle, Black) Check it out...
Hi there is there a link to this item ? Thanks

Here you go buddy. Had over a week now. Believe me if someone was to try and take your bike and this went off they would high tale it out of there. I know I would. I guess someone could hit it with a hammer, but they would also smack the bike, and go on to trying to remove your primary lock. I doubt too many thieves would go to the trouble. Let me know how you like it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EB3LUCY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back