Afraid FedEx might have lost my Hyperscorpion

Armchair

I was day one Indiegogo backer on the Hyper. It shipped out last Thursday, last scanned on Friday, and was showing delivery by the end of the day on Tuesday as the status. Since then it says no delivery date is available. FedEx can't come up with anything and it told me to pretty much wait then file a claim. Meanwhile my buddy two towns over got his in 5 days. My previously purchases, Crosscurrent S and Scrambler, also were 5 days. Small chance it might still show up but the FedEx rep indicated it looked pretty much lost / stolen without explicitly saying it. I imagine the truck showed up with no bike on it.

Juiced support told me that they wouldn't be able to even put in an order for another bike until the investigation period is over which can't even begin until Saturday. Then after that I would have to wait additional time until the next batch of my bike was ready to ship. This is a major downer after already waiting so long.

/vent

Hope it works out for you!

I have found this to happen more often with FedEx than with other carriers, but still not all that often. Usually with WalMart orders since that is the only carrier they use. Seems to get to a location, and then just 'sits' - no further progress.

The HyperScorp I ordered for my wife (brushed aluminum) in early February is on the schedule to perhaps ship out next week. Hope I have better shipping luck.

There is a chance it shows up, FedEX home is notorious for losing packages in their own warehouses, and their trucks. Not to mention delivering to the wrong address. 🤞

Last edited:
I don't know where you are at, but there's a Fedex facility somewhere here in the Detroit area that has people pulling their hair out. They've had stuff since the beginning of the Covid outbreak they haven't shipped YET! It's been on the evening news a couple of times. All they say is we'll get to it soon!

Are you certain it was on a truck last Thursday? Often a ticket gets struck before the box actually leaves the warehouse. Juiced has told you the day it left?

I'm in MA and it looks like they just found it in CT. So it's back on it's way says for delivery today but I'm guessing tomorrow. Phew...

Are you certain it was on a truck last Thursday? Often a ticket gets struck before the box actually leaves the warehouse. Juiced has told you the day it left?

It had left the Juiced warehouse on Thursday and was scanned as departed from a FedEx distribution center in Bloomington on Friday. Then it was nothing for 7 days. I'm guessing there was an exchange point in CT where it didn't get on the next truck which would have arrived in Mass on Monday or Tuesday (The original FedEx delivery date).

I don't know where you are at, but there's a Fedex facility somewhere here in the Detroit area that has people pulling their hair out. They've had stuff since the beginning of the Covid outbreak they haven't shipped YET! It's been on the evening news a couple of times. All they say is we'll get to it soon!

My wife had a large box stuck at the Oak Park FedEx facility for over a month. She obtained a refund on the item from the seller and then later had to reimburse the seller when FedEx finally got around to delivering it. We assumed it had been lost or stolen because FedEx could provide no info. I'm sure it was sitting in a trailer on their grounds and had not been off-loaded. I also had another package arrive 3 weeks late because it sat at the Oak Park facility.

Great News! I don't know why it is, but FedEx no longer has the awesome tracking and dependability they once had. They have strange operating processes that do not align with their shippers or receivers. One policy seems to be that trucks leave on time, even if they have not been fully loaded. The problem is the items are actually scanned before they are physically on the truck. Their system is now really bogus. For the company that invented overnight delivery they have fallen a long way. Many of their derivers are now quite inexperienced, and they have a theft by drivers issue as well. I suspect they were not paying people enough and many employees left for competitors or other jobs.

Last edited:
What @ City said. Horrible outfit, the worse service out there. I often ask if Fedex is a companies prefered shipper, if it is, no order from me. Hope they find your bike.

So bike arrived. FedEx just threw it in a comunal driveway without ringing the doorbell or getting a signature. I was already on vacation but my brother came buy and put it in house for me. He assembled it today and it doesn't work. Half of the electrical components don't turn on / function. So off to start another support request and I will post another thread here.

So bike arrived. FedEx just threw it in a comunal driveway without ringing the doorbell or getting a signature. I was already on vacation but my brother came buy and put it in house for me. He assembled it today and it doesn't work. Half of the electrical components don't turn on / function. So off to start another support request and I will post another thread here.
Tell your brother to really check the connections, sounds like a simple connector not fully connected issue.

Back