Advice/suggestions for a mid-train road bike

Sauleil

Hello,

I currently have a gravel bike. I really enjoy it, but since I moved, I have to do an extra 15km (25km total) and because of the high winds and slopes (even if I usually keeps a 33km/h average speed with a cadence of ~80RPM) with those new conditions, I just can't keep my top speed and make my travel duration acceptable. So I started looking for an electric option to help me reduce the duration. I never had an electric bike, so there are too many new components for me right now, so I'm just reading reviews and now asking here, since people on this forum seems really knowledgeable.

So, my first requirement is to have a road/gravel bike. After that, I don't know if it's a good idea, but I'm really interested in a mid-train type with the battery integrated in the frame. It would be nice if it could be light enough to be used without the battery. I have seen some models at more than 8-10k, but it's way over my budget. So, I'm looking for something probably under 5K.

Thanks

- edit 1 -
The closest one I found was this one: Cannondale Synapse Neo 2/SE
https://www.cannondale.com/en/Canad...436-42ca-a78b-9cf7e61caf4e&parentid=undefined

Last edited:
Back