Adjustable handlebar stem

MMM

Has anyone installed either an adjustable handlebar stem or different handlebar on the Moscow Plus or Aspen Plus to give a more upright riding position?

Has anyone installed either an adjustable handlebar stem or different handlebar on the Moscow Plus or Aspen Plus to give a more upright riding position?
Hi, this is the one I used. Works well and adjustable.From Amazon.

Yizhet Bike Adjustable Stem 31.8mm ±60°Adjustable Mountain Bike Handlebar Stem Riser 110 mm Bicycle Handlebar Extender Bike Fork Extender for Mountain Bike, Road Bike, MTB, BMX, Cycling

Last edited:
I installed the identical spec extender as your last reply to your inquiry. It was the Fomtor brand on Amazon. I just ordered another for my wife's Aventon so she could have flexibility in adjusting her stem. Be careful of the star nut I pushed my so far down it was a bear to re-affix.
Best

I bought a BBB (BHS-29-BK-130). Fits ok but cables are too tight/short to fully extend it. Still gave me a little more height though....
08E271B8-08B4-4CDA-887C-4380CD4BC663.jpeg

I bought a BBB (BHS-29-BK-130). Fits ok but cables are too tight/short to fully extend it. Still gave me a little more height though....View attachment 63550
I am also in OZ, I have an Aspen+ and we have the brakes on reverse sides to USA, Front on right, Back on left. I changed the hoses over and you get an extra 50mm of lift. as the brake disc is also on the left.

Back