ABUS pedelec 2.0

Jon Neufeld

Hey there,
Curious if anyone has experienced a problem with this type of helmet? Recently I purchased it(less then 6 months ago) and now when I try to use the built in light it doesn’t work. When I plug it in to power it with the mini usb it lights up but when I try to turn it on with it unplugged it does not light up. I tried taking it back to the store I purchased it but they said to contact ABUS. Their web site doesn’t seem to have a section for customer service for their bike items, only their security services. Also the magnetic clasp I need to replace. One side got loose and fell off when I was trying to show it at the bike shop to look at the light that didn’t work! Anyway, it’s not a cheap helmet and almost new so I was wondering if anyone know where to get replacement parts in the US? Thanks so so much!

I tried taking it back to the store I purchased it but they said to contact ABUS. Their web site doesn’t seem to have a section for customer service for their bike items, only their security services.

You should contact ABUS through the USA site anyway, or just call them.

Back