About to pull the trigger on Specialized Turbo Como 4.0. Will I regret it?

I have been researching ebikes for a long time, and finally drove to a bike shop an hour away from my city to test ride Aventon bikes, thinking I would get a Level. The bikes felt... strange. On relative flat surface, I felt I needed to keep PAS as 0, otherwise the bike would jolt a bit whenever I start pedaling again after letting it cruise a bit.

It was hard for me to find a bike that fit my height (5'1"), so there were only Aventon, Yamaha CrossConnect and Specialized Como 4.0 in size small for me to test. The Specialized bike was... special. It was so comfortable and smooth to ride (torque sensor and mid-drive motor), and the color (Mint/Black) is just perfect.

The price right now is $3,750. I have not been really into biking (because I can't keep up with my 6'3" athletic husband on a nonelectric bike), but I want to get into another form of exercise and do it frequently. I know my current level can't justify the price, but I think it will help me enjoy biking more, and I plan to keep riding it for a long time (for recreation only, as I still need to drive a car to work).

Is there anything else I need to consider? Anyone else has the Como? Can you tell me your experience with it? Would this bike last 5+ years with regular maintenance at a local bike shop?

Thank you.
Damned if I know, if you kin afford & want it, who am I to stop ya.

Back