60v 4000w twin motor with generation.

Adam9999

I made this thing 3 years ago. I use it practically every day.

50mph max.
80 mile range (with generator).
Front or rear drive will take you up any hill. Twin drive will practically take you vertical.
Whether you use front or rear drive, the opposite wheel will generate electric.

It keeps me smiling.

Attachments

• DSCN00442.jpg
    DSCN00442.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 31
What kind of controller have you used and doesn’t it get hot during an intense ride ?
And if you can spare other tech details, much appreciated.
A company that sells an ebike like this would take off faster then your ebike?

What kind of controller have you used and doesn’t it get hot during an intense ride ?
And if you can spare other tech details, much appreciated.
A company that sells an ebike like this would take off faster then your ebike?
I use a Toshiba 48/60/72v controller. It does get rather hot but it's built to take the heat. I use two 60v hub motors and 60v battery. I made my own generation split circuit (I will scan my circuit diagram and upload it) the bike is very quick. I do a 37 mile round trip 5 days a week. The longest trip I did on it was about 65 miles. I hate to sing my own praises, but I think my bike is the best. 3 years, and still going like new.

I use a Toshiba 48/60/72v controller. It does get rather hot but it's built to take the heat. I use two 60v hub motors and 60v battery. I made my own generation split circuit (I will scan my circuit diagram and upload it) the bike is very quick. I do a 37 mile round trip 5 days a week. The longest trip I did on it was about 65 miles. I hate to sing my own praises, but I think my bike is the best. 3 years, and still going like new.

Yea , is a really nice powerfull build , does the job done and is very minimal as far as attention catching which is v. good.
What’s the weight and battery Wh ? ANd the hub motor brands ? Have you sourced the parts from Alibaba ? I’m looking to make an ebike like that thank you for the info !

Back