6 wheels

fxr3

Posts are getting fewer, so I thought I would make a post and show off, I guess. Now that I know hot weather is hard on batteries, I had to get something with 2 wheels that won’t mind the heat.
2019 Harley flsl. Last year Harley redesigned softail frame and basically did away with many different frames and models and are now building everything off one platform. Biggest re engineering of bikes ever for Harley. Equivalent to Stromer showing up with full suspension mid drives next year and no more rigid rear wheel drive bikes.
They hit it out of park and 2018 and up handle amazing, lighter weight and more power! A lot of people around Milwaukee are on unemployment I would guess, but oh well, onward and upward. Here’s my six wheels.

Attachments

• 87CBF377-7C2D-4AE6-AC14-739FF09DFDD9.jpeg
    87CBF377-7C2D-4AE6-AC14-739FF09DFDD9.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 691
  • AF7DD741-6A8A-4205-9790-9F82BAA0D4CA.jpeg
    AF7DD741-6A8A-4205-9790-9F82BAA0D4CA.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 702
Posts are getting fewer, so I thought I would make a post and show off, I guess. Now that I know hot weather is hard on batteries, I had to get something with 2 wheels that won’t mind the heat.
2019 Harley flsl. Last year Harley redesigned softail frame and basically did away with many different frames and models and are now building everything off one platform. Biggest re engineering of bikes ever for Harley. Equivalent to Stromer showing up with full suspension mid drives next year and no more rigid rear wheel drive bikes.
They hit it out of park and 2018 and up handle amazing, lighter weight and more power! A lot of people around Milwaukee are on unemployment I would guess, but oh well, onward and upward. Here’s my six wheels.
Live to Ride, Ride to Live brother ! ??

The bike looks nice with the honey Brooks saddle. I went with black but I wavered on getting the honey. Makes me wish I had! Nice stable of wheels.

Back