Handlebar riser for Roll-Road Emma 3 ebike?

aprillaela

Region
USA
As soon as I turned on my Roll Road Emma 3.0 eBike, I knew I had made the right choice for my daily commute. The powerful motor and sleek design made every ride a pleasure. But as weeks passed, a subtle discomfort began to creep in. My back started aching, and I found myself frequently adjusting my grip on the handlebars. The ride that once felt effortless now seemed to demand more from me.
One Tuesday morning, I hit a rough patch of road. My hands tensed on the handlebars, and my back protested loudly. I found myself hunched over, struggling to stay upright. It was clear that the ergonomics of my bike were not working for me anymore. I needed a solution to improve my riding posture and ease the strain on my body. I think I need a handlebar riser, to raise the handlebars to achieve a more upright position, potentially alleviating the discomfort I was experiencing. I'd like to know what types are available and if the sizes are universal.
1.jpg

I gave my husband a black one for his birthday and we ride out on it together. Your picture look awesome, and the white one is beautiful. I think I'll get a white. We've also used a handlebar riser, but for regular mountain bikes. The quality is not as good as the original Emma bike one, as well as the fasteners are not as good as the original. The original fastening screws are m6, but these are m4 and we are still looking for the right ones.

Back