Pedego Elevate V2

HCooke

Region
USA
Does anyone here have an Elevate V2. I picked one up from a dealer going out of business this weekend. I need a manual. I need to find out how to remove the battery. This bike has the batter underneath the bike and all I can find online is how to remove the batter when it is on top of the diagonal down tube.

Does anyone here have an Elevate V2. I picked one up from a dealer going out of business this weekend. I need a manual. I need to find out how to remove the battery. This bike has the batter underneath the bike and all I can find online is how to remove the batter when it is on top of the diagonal down tube.
Do you have a picture? I have an Element and an Avenue, both have the battery in the downtube and are removed from underneath. First turn the key, then slide or flip the safety release underneath.

Contact Pedego directly, they are always helpful:

You can also try this 3rd party site to download a manual:

I figured out how to remove the battery. First remove the cover. Then turn the key and battery drops forward about 1/2 in then you need to find a small safety release and press it doen and pull forward. The opening to the safety release is small and large fingers don't fit the space easily.

Back