Specialized app

GaryInCO

Region
USA
Hello all, having a few issues with the Specialized app.

* Frequently I finish a ride and notice it's no longer recording the ride. Last week I happened to be looking when the app crashed with a "no longer responding" message. Any ideas what might cause that? I'm running on an Android phone.

* The screen won't stay on, even if I plug the phone into the bike battery. It's a pain to have to wake up the phone to check the map/etc. When I first got the bike last December, I thought it kept the screen active. Was I hallucinating, or should the screen stay on?

The screen won't stay on, even if I plug the phone into the bike battery. It's a pain to have to wake up the phone to check the map/etc. When I first got the bike last December, I thought it kept the screen active. Was I hallucinating, or should the screen stay on?
That's an option. In the new app, go to record (you don't need a bike connected). Hit the gear that's in the map area. Turn on "keep screen on".

The app forgot all my settings recently (probably on a version upgrade) so the same might have happened to you.

Back