Region
USA
Well, I joined the Biktrix family with this new one coming,
Waiting for the delivery..........
Tia,
Don

Well,
I have it in my hot grubby mitts,
Very neat and cool bike, the better half love the color, it looks black to me........:( It is so much easier to STEP THRU than step over,
my right leg/hip don't squawk at all, I think I am going to love this bike........

The first thing is to change the display to US speak lingo, I don't savvy Metric lingo.

Added Flat Out to both tires, put the cloud 9 seat on it, waiting for the suspension seat stem to get here, and the extra camera boxes so I can mount the mini camera's.

Figure out a GPS holder/base mount for the antenna, then I have to find dual side mirrors that don't use the end of the bar mounts and maybe fold up, if I hit sometime and don't break...Lol Then add front/rear baskets to carry all the stuff I need.

Other than a couple negative items, the main battery was at 41.4A when received (Biktrix) is working with me on this problem,
and the major headache it that blasted kick stand,
I don't like center mounted KS, then you move/roll the bike backwards the pedal jambs on the kick stand.
I'll find a good solid side mounted KS that can be moved back about 8-10" to give the clearance needed etc.

More later, as I have only a couple 3 miles on it.........Been nasty winds.

Well,
I have it in my hot grubby mitts,
Very neat and cool bike, the better half love the color, it looks black to me........:( It is so much easier to STEP THRU than step over,
my right leg/hip don't squawk at all, I think I am going to love this bike........

The first thing is to change the display to US speak lingo, I don't savvy Metric lingo.

Added Flat Out to both tires, put the cloud 9 seat on it, waiting for the suspension seat stem to get here, and the extra camera boxes so I can mount the mini camera's.

Figure out a GPS holder/base mount for the antenna, then I have to find dual side mirrors that don't use the end of the bar mounts and maybe fold up, if I hit sometime and don't break...Lol Then add front/rear baskets to carry all the stuff I need.

Other than a couple negative items, the main battery was at 41.4A when received (Biktrix) is working with me on this problem,
and the major headache it that blasted kick stand,
I don't like center mounted KS, then you move/roll the bike backwards the pedal jambs on the kick stand.
I'll find a good solid side mounted KS that can be moved back about 8-10" to give the clearance needed etc.

More later, as I have only a couple 3 miles on it.........Been nasty winds.
Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳!

Ped
Thanks for jerking the rug out from me,........LOL Photos are my downfall, but will attempt it for you, but don't hold your breath, you might get kinda Blue.........LOL

I am just saying people like to see photos of bikes in their natural habitat out in the wild. That is a positive thing. And when it is good for you.

Hey Ped
As soon as the temps warm up a few degrees, was 24* this am at 7am, I take a ride towards the Trinity Range that out the back door,
and I take some photo's and attempt to post them.
I don't know if the Jugg 4 will be in it's natural habitat, it such a
beautiful bike in it's Emerald Green color, I hate to get it dirty and dusty...........LOL
Thanks,
Don

Just wait until it warms up and gets nice. This is our first nice day of the year. I have been getting more and more scooter repairs and a search on my town's name in google with 'scooter repair' puts me at #1. This is new today. I had to teach google to find me. The eBike world is flooded right now. I love that emerald green color. Keep it beautiful.

Hey Ped
This is the best I could do,
"Juggs" meets "Wart Hog",
I got out for a short ride, even with the 20+ mph heads winds,
only went 12+ miles, but it was fun on "Juggs", once I get it set up,
mirrors etc, I'll feel more comfortable on her. I close frinds of mine who rides the "Go fastey down hill stuff", stopped by and rode her,
he's not an e biker, and said good things about " Juggs", the better half even went down the driveway and back and liked it.
More later,
Don

Last edited:
Back