CES 2024 Las Vegas

mrgold35

Did anyone attend CES 2024 and stop by the Himiway area? There were two ebikes that looked really interesting; but, no specs as of yet:

X_series_1024x1024.jpg

Himiway_D7_pro_1024x1024.jpg

Motocross bike doesn't have pedals. I can't ride a motocross bike on the sidewalk if there isn't a bike lane. I don't need to register an ebike. Way less maintenance requirements with an ebike compared to motocross bike. I can get as much and as little exercise as needed with an ebike. The wife wouldn't ride a motocross bike; but, we can ride ebikes together. I can toss my ebike in the hatch of my SUV or 1-4 ebikes on my bike rack for family rides. I can't ride a motocross bike on the bike trails and single track near the Rio Grande river or Sandia foothills. The wife and I rode our ebikes at the Grand Canyon and put around 50 miles in several days.

Motocross bike doesn't have pedals. I can't ride a motocross bike on the sidewalk if there isn't a bike lane. I don't need to register an ebike. Way less maintenance requirements with an ebike compared to motocross bike. I can get as much and as little exercise as needed with an ebike. The wife wouldn't ride a motocross bike; but, we can ride ebikes together. I can toss my ebike in the hatch of my SUV or 1-4 ebikes on my bike rack for family rides. I can't ride a motocross bike on the bike trails and single track near the Rio Grande river or Sandia foothills. The wife and I rode our ebikes at the Grand Canyon and put around 50 miles in several days.
Fair enough

Back