Regrettable

RobMontanez

Region
USA
It appears Dost has quietly gone out of business in Canada. Many like myself are waiting for accessories or bikes and are not getting replies or responses from the company. Their office is no longer staffed and the Better Business Bureau reports that the company did not respond to them either. Curiously their website is still up and accepting orders. It's probably best to stay away.

Thanks for pointing that out. I just checked their website. They have a toll free line for placing orders and show some pre-order bikes and Q1 2024 bikes.

I've owned one of their bikes for 3 years and have generally been happy with the original purchase as it's a good e-bike. What I can't believe is that the Dost website is still taking orders after all the criminal behavior they've exhibited recently with so many folks.

They owe me money on a down payment for a second bike. I'm always careful about passing judgement and like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it's plainly obvious these guys are common thieves and downright crooked.

Last edited:
I don't know much about bankruptcy laws... but I am wondering if the people who are owed money from Dost on undelivered products can petition the bank for reimbursement. Unfortunately, I highly doubt anybody will get what's owed them until the bank gets their pound of flesh 1st.

Back