X Class 52v 20ah battery, where to get one?

RollinRollinRollin

Region
USA
Trying to find another battery for my X Class 52v 20ah. I bought the X Class this year so it has the 52V 20ah battery. Ariel Rider said they have no stock and don't know when they will have stock. Anyone know where to get another battery that will fit where the stock battery fits? thanks....

Try sending [email protected] your details and a picture of the battery. He should be able to help you out.

It looks like a fairly standard ReEntion style battery so shouldn't be a problem.

Rollin - are you Replacing a Bad Battery (which woulld be thru Ariel Warranty) - or do you need to buy a battery either as a 2nd battery - or as a non-warranty replacement ?

So that you know - your Ariel X52 battery uses the "upgraded" Samsung or LG 21700 battery cells, as compared to the more common 18650 "lesser" cells. Also so that you know - "Reention" is "name" for a mjor China maker of Battery Cases (only) and Reention is NOT a complete battery supplier.

There are "very good China battery manufacturers" that sell to U,S. eBike "brands - and to service their U.S. business - they ship the LG 21700 battery cells to the US from Korea where they are made. Then they ship the battery cases (a whole pletora of makers/styles) to the US from China - and when their good U.S. customers need .

Please note your 2nd battery most-likely have a DIFFERENT charging port syle on the battery. Most likely you have the "ST3" C3-pin usmade charge port on your battery now. Your 2nd battery will have a different port - ST3's are not common - a 2-pin barrel port - or 3-pin XLR charge port eitehr will be fine and you will just need a 2nd charger matching that port - which will be like $30 eBay or Amazon

I say that so you know - these (2) Aliexpress vendors - are two of the "legit China good guys" - with the Correct Product - looks to be about $450 + tax - and will assemble in US and ship from US:

Thank you for the info. I just want a 2nd battery. I'm a big guy and tip the scales at the weight capacity of the X Class... so you can guess how much I weigh. I go through battery supply quicker than say someone weighing half as much.
Strange, I emailed AR and they said no stock on the 52v 20ah X Class battery but when I go to the website, it was going to let me place an order for a battery at a much higher cost...
I may try a battery from one of the links you provided. But for comparison...I also have a Kepler and I bought a 2nd battery from aliexpress. I don't remember the company but I did notice it doesn't seem to have the umph of the stock battery. When capacity on the display showed 65 to 70%, the bike would not reach the higher speed as it did when the battery was at say 85%...
I saw old posts about someone named Jenny Mao that had good quality batteries and help find hard to get batteries. I sent her an email but haven't heard back...then again, that info was about a year old.
Thank you again for the info. I'm going to check these now.

Rollin - are you Replacing a Bad Battery (which woulld be thru Ariel Warranty) - or do you need to buy a battery either as a 2nd battery - or as a non-warranty replacement ?

So that you know - your Ariel X52 battery uses the "upgraded" Samsung or LG 21700 battery cells, as compared to the more common 18650 "lesser" cells. Also so that you know - "Reention" is "name" for a mjor China maker of Battery Cases (only) and Reention is NOT a complete battery supplier.

There are "very good China battery manufacturers" that sell to U,S. eBike "brands - and to service their U.S. business - they ship the LG 21700 battery cells to the US from Korea where they are made. Then they ship the battery cases (a whole pletora of makers/styles) to the US from China - and when their good U.S. customers need .

Please note your 2nd battery most-likely have a DIFFERENT charging port syle on the battery. Most likely you have the "ST3" C3-pin usmade charge port on your battery now. Your 2nd battery will have a different port - ST3's are not common - a 2-pin barrel port - or 3-pin XLR charge port eitehr will be fine and you will just need a 2nd charger matching that port - which will be like $30 eBay or Amazon

I say that so you know - these (2) Aliexpress vendors - are two of the "legit China good guys" - with the Correct Product - looks to be about $450 + tax - and will assemble in US and ship from US:

The second link (ebike cycling store) included a charger with the battery so it may get the nod...

I shoulda bought a Grizzly...dang, anyway....I'll get another battery on order and my plan at this time is to carry the extra battery on long rides.
For my tires at this time, I've just put Flat Out in all the tires. Hopefully I'll avoid a flat for long as I can.

Back