Rook 2022 Programming (Surface604)

2022Rook

Region
USA
I just joined this forum since I am having trouble programming my 2022 Rook that I just purchased. This might be a newbie questions, but I purchased two different USB programming cables but can not make a connection to my new bike to program it. The cable correctly shows up on my laptop as a COMM port and tries to connect, but no option to read settings after connecting. Any thoughts on why? Thanks in advance.

I am interested in this also. I saw at some point that the early motors were able to be programmed, but am thinking the new ones may not be programable. This may be a question to surface604.

I am interested in this also. I saw at some point that the early motors were able to be programmed, but am thinking the new ones may not be programable. This may be a question to surface604.
Tried 2 different laptops and 2 cables. Also made sure to connect everything in the right order. Sent Surface604 an email with no response yet. Lots of people report they can program older ones at least. I just want to bump up the throttle only (not while peddling) speed limit from 20 to 25. RAD bikes do this from the console, easy.

Tried 2 different laptops and 2 cables. Also made sure to connect everything in the right order. Sent Surface604 an email with no response yet. Lots of people report they can program older ones at least. I just want to bump up the throttle only (not while peddling) speed limit from 20 to 25. RAD bikes do this from the console, easy.
Any luck? I want to do this also

Back