Thule bike rack for dost bikes.

arzyers

Region
USA
Has anyone purchased the thule rack for use with the dost bikes? Any problems or concerns? Thanks

Which one you looking at? I have the T2 with the extension and it holds 4 electric bikes... I also bought the 2 bike rack that fold up (easy fold)and rolls into the garage.. Havnt used it yet but have heard good reports..

Any of the other ones I woudnt be to sure of

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    964.6 KB · Views: 355
Has anyone purchased the thule rack for use with the dost bikes? Any problems or concerns? Thanks
Nice rack for sure but why pay $999.00 for a bike rack? You can get a folding hitch mount Goplus bike rack on Amazon built for two ebikes with a max load rating of 132lb with free shipping for $135.

Attachments

• 61BhOc894SL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    61BhOc894SL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Nice rack for sure but why pay $999.00 for a bike rack? You can get a folding hitch mount Goplus bike rack on Amazon built for two ebikes with a max load rating of 132lb with free shipping for $135.

You get what you pay for. Thule folds up in suitcase size in few secs. Easy to throw in boot of most small cars or store in corner of garage. I use towball version that can be fitted to car along with bikes in 2-3minutes with them secured with racks key locks. Press leveler and tilts to allow access to boot.
These small extra features make all difference when using regularly. Expensive yes but worth every penny. Friend bought rack half price and regrets it every time they use it.

With hitch mount racks make sure you use padlock pin to secure it to car. That also goes for hitches with towballs.

You get what you pay for. Thule folds up in suitcase size in few secs. Easy to throw in boot of most small cars or store in corner of garage. I use towball version that can be fitted to car along with bikes in 2-3minutes with them secured with racks key locks. Press leveler and tilts to allow access to boot.
These small extra features make all difference when using regularly. Expensive yes but worth every penny. Friend bought rack half price and regrets it every time they use it.

With hitch mount racks make sure you use padlock pin to secure it to car. That also goes for hitches with towballs.
The Goplus folds, tilts, telescopes and locks to the hitch with a 3/4" thru-bolt in seconds...

Back