Sport/Flow replacement battery

PATRI8t

Region
USA
Has anyone found an alternative source for Sport or Flow batteries? I have seen bikes on Amazon that look Identical to those bikes with different names and assume the Chinese manufacturer is just placing different names on them by whomever buys the bikes. So there should be others selling the batteries for them as well. Hoping to find them at a better price that Espin charges.

Has anyone found an alternative source for Sport or Flow batteries? I have seen bikes on Amazon that look Identical to those bikes with different names and assume the Chinese manufacturer is just placing different names on them by whomever buys the bikes. So there should be others selling the batteries for them as well. Hoping to find them at a better price that Espin charges.
Which bikes look identical? I haven't seen any identical. Similar perhaps. You may want to check Ali Express...

Has anyone tried this battery on the Flow or Sport?

We have a few spare batteries that would suit your Sport or Flow model. We built these with Panasonic cells and should offer a long lifetime.
Happy to help if you need one.

Reactions: BET
Back