WTB Tern HSD or Cero One

Hi @graybikes! I haven't tested the latest Cero model, but their original was very cool... the company was completely focused on it vs. a range of models, and I was impressed with their decision to use different sized wheels. Here's that older review in case you haven't seen it. I hope to cover their new model sometime soon as well: https://electricbikereview.com/cero/one/

Of course, Tern is also an amazing company that has done a great job. They seem to use Bosch drive systems predominantly vs. Shimano with Cero, but both are leaders in the motor space. I also noticed the enthusiasm and quick customer service from Cero as making them unique. Hopefully others will chime in here with their experience as well.

Hi! I'm on the hunt for a lightly used Tern HSD (preferably a P9) or a Cero One (these seem to be super rare, but it's my dream e-bike). Thanks!
Hi graybikes!

Good news - the new CERO One is available for preorder now at our website, www.cero.bike. We *may* also be able to connect you with a used first generation CERO One. Send us an email at [email protected] and we'll see what we can do.

It is a dreamy bike. :) Thanks!

Adam
CERO Bikes

Back