3D Print the Enclosure for Your PowerWatcher 3

YuriyLogvin

Hi folks. Returning to work after the New Year holidays, I was pleasantly surprised by the awesome 3D-printed enclosure for PowerWatcher 3, designed by Robin Wainwright. So, if you're looking for a protective box for your PW, look no further - just print one out!

Here are some pictures of the printed case:

You can download the 3D model and print it yourself from Thingiverse. Or, if you don't have a 3D printer, you can use one of the services like Treatstock, Ninja-Prototype, or Print-a-thing.

Cheers!

Hi folks. Returning to work after the New Year holidays, I was pleasantly surprised by this awesome 3D-printed enclosure for PowerWatcher 3, designed by Robin Wainwright. So, if you're looking for a protective box for your PW, look no further - just print one out!

Here are some pictures of the printed case:

View attachment 43894
View attachment 43895

You can download the 3D model and print it yourself from Thingiverse. Or, if you don't have a 3D printer, you can use one of the services like Treatstock, Ninja-Prototype, or Print-a-thing.

Cheers!
I went to their site and this PowerWatch is a kind of device that allows you to check how much charge is in your electric bike. Perhaps a useful thing, because many old bikes do not show the amount of charge.

Back