Known Issues & Problems with Nireeka Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

troehrkasse

EBR Webmaster
Region
USA
City
Fort Collins
No Ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from Nireeka as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update, or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

I ordered two Nireeka primes. Received them about 3 weeks ago.
I have put about 300 miles on my white one one and my black one has 40 miles.
After assembling the black one I sat on it and heard a cracking noise. It never came back. I looked over the bike and didn’t notice anything.
Yesterday I was putting a suspension seat post on it and was pressing my body weight into it. I had my hands under the part of the frame that supports the seat post and I felt the CF sticking out when under pressure.
The frame cracked from just my body weight sitting on it.
I’m not a small guy, about 240lbs on average. I haven’t contacted the company about it.
I mainly rode the white bike as my personal rider and friends were supposed to use the black bike. This has me second guessing the entire bike.

Ordered 2 years ago still no bike. Zero response from Nireeka when asking for a refund. Anyone reading this I would Stay away!

Oh no! A 1000W carbon fibre bike for $1000 and they didn’t deliver?
"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum

I ordered two Nireeka primes. Received them about 3 weeks ago.
I have put about 300 miles on my white one one and my black one has 40 miles.
After assembling the black one I sat on it and heard a cracking noise. It never came back. I looked over the bike and didn’t notice anything.
Yesterday I was putting a suspension seat post on it and was pressing my body weight into it. I had my hands under the part of the frame that supports the seat post and I felt the CF sticking out when under pressure.
The frame cracked from just my body weight sitting on it.
I’m not a small guy, about 240lbs on average. I haven’t contacted the company about it.
I mainly rode the white bike as my personal rider and friends were supposed to use the black bike. This has me second guessing the entire bike.
Sorry to hear that. You should contact Nireeka as they say they give a lifetime warranty on frames.

Back