Known Issues & Problems with EUNORAU Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
No ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from EUNORAU as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

Hi. I just purchased the etrike which I’m so excited about. However it’s been back to the shop more than at home. It’s a brake issue. At first this squeak that was just from the rear right disk Took it in and when I picked it up they said it was this issue due to it being magnetic and the vibration but with a ton of aligning thought they had it. I left there and the noise when braking was omg so loud. They seem to think some trick in a dab if glue would hold the magnetic part in place. But it isn’t even the same sound this time around. They were supposed to contact you all w the video I sent. I’m wondering if this is a common issue or does this shop not know what they’re doing? I’m tempted to get my money back and buy it directly having someone else build it. Please advise if you could.

The bike (FAT-HS in this case) is generally OK, although certainly built to a price point and I expect Eunorau is just another Chinese assembler vs an actual manufacturer. If you're ok with sketchy 'support' it's ok for the price point.

1. Don't expect useful information from Eunorau, at least via email or Facebook. It's possible phone is better but I work - a lot, and sorry, can't interrupt my work days easily.
2. Also don't expect specifications or help with replacement parts. Needed a derailleur hanger, couldn't get any information or even a way to buy one. For a FAT-HS, you can search for a 'Himalo 27.5 MTB' hanger - picked up 2 on AliExpress for ~$17. 2pcs For HIMALO 27.5 MTB Bicycle Parts Bike Rear Derailleur Hanger Gear Mech Dropout Tail hook

The build quality on my G20-CARGO was so-so. Not good but it won't fall apart. You get what you pay for.

I always change the handlebars on a new bike for comfort because I have an awkward stocky build. This is the first time ever I've had a new bike with overtightened and stripped screws. Apparently the factory doesn't have a torque wrench.

Eunorau customer service says that's just the way it is. My bike has just been sitting for the past month while I figure out how to tackle this problem. Will probably bore a hole thru the screws to release tension for extraction. Maybe I'll just spend $40 to replace the stem if that doesn't work. Praying this isn't a problem anywhere else on the bike.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211220-184600.png
    Screenshot_20211220-184600.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 298
  • 17580195946.jpg
    17580195946.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 289
Back