21ah Battery

Anyone know if someone sells a Panasonic in this size in the style that fits the Yukon 750? Also, any predictions on decreases in battery prices in the next year and forward?

Does not look like they have a 21 at this site but did find it interesting on all the different bikes that used that design, this link is for the 2018 longer battery. https://www.hicbattery.com/Dorado-505-Battery-48v-175ah_p_16.html

Factory Replacement battery for any 48v Dorado 505mm frame insert. Battery length 455mm tip to tip.

USB Port to charge your device

48v 17.5ah (13s5p)
840wh
LG MJ1 3500mah 10a cells
20a bms
Max charge voltage: 54.6v
455*100*65mm
1 year warranty

Direct Fit

Voltbike
Yukon(2018)

Magnum
Cruiser
Metro
Metro +
Peak
Ui6

FLX
Blade

EcoMotion
Core Pro

E-Joe
Gadis
Koda

Surface 604
Colt
Rook

M2S
All Terrain Ultra
Dual Sport Ultra
All Terrain Cush
Explorer
All Terrain R750

E-Glide
ST

SmartMotion
Catalyst
Pacer

AddMotoR
M-5800
M-560
M-450

Amego
Infinite

iGO
Elite
Explore

TEO
S Limited

PowerOn
Road Warrior

They seem to be the only legitimate retailer I can find besides Voltbike. I messaged the owner to see how much a 21ah would cost. 17.5 would probably be plenty for my need though combined with the original 16ah.

Good info. I have been looking at prices of batteries for smartmotion pacer. Waiting for the price to come down a bit.

I guess Voltbike is the only source of these batteries in Canada? I think sending batteries across the border is getting increasingly difficult. It will take some competition to bring prices down.

Back