2018 Mariner first impression

Mike Desbiens

I finally received my mariner, I placed my order on May 17 and it was shipped on May 22nd. So it took 2 weeks for the bike to cross Canada (I am in Toronto).

The Vitran driver was very nice and called me just before getting to my place.

The bike itself was very well packaged with a lot of foam. It was almost fully assembled, all I had to do was to screw in the pedals. The battery was about 40% charged so the first thing I did was charge it to 100%. The bike looks very sturdy and well built.

I did find the provided instruction to be very light, not a lot of information about the way to fold the bike and how to properly carry it. I was thinking I would be able to carry it folded but it seem to be made for storage only. I will have to look in to it more.

I took it for my first ride once the battery was fully charged. I did about 10Km with it and loved it right away, it is fast and the acceleration is quick. On some busy street lights I would start faster than the cars lol. I think the breaks might need a little adjustment as they are a little weak.

Over all for my first day I am really happy with my purchase. Will post update as I use it more.

Feel free to ask questions

Congrats Mike on your new toy.
You do realize we are all waiting for a lot of pictures .
haha I will post more.

here is the first one.

mariner.jpg

Back