2018 Haibike XDURO Trekking S 9.0 - For Sale

Zlatigol

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a beautiful 2018 Haibike XDURO Trekking S 9.0 and sustained a soccer injury, preventing me from riding it most likely until Spring of 2019.

Instead of this sitting in my garage and me potentially starting a new job by then (further commute), I'd rather have someone else put it to good use now.

The bike is truly in flawless condition with less than 20 miles on it. These bikes retail for $4000 brand new. I'm pricing it to sell fast at $3,100.

Frame Size: 52cm
Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500
Motor: Bosch Performance Speed 350W (28MPH)

If you're interested in seeing pictures please direct message me.

I am in Northeast Ohio and prefer local pickup. If I have to ship it, we can come to an agreement on that price.

Thanks!

You can read all about the bike using the link below:
https://www.haibikeusa.com/xduro/s-pedelecs/xtreme/2018-xduro-trekking-s-9-0-high-step.html?___SID=U

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 5.26.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 5.26.46 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 614
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a beautiful 2018 Haibike XDURO Trekking S 9.0 and sustained a soccer injury, preventing me from riding it most likely until Spring of 2019.

Instead of this sitting in my garage and me potentially starting a new job by then (further commute), I'd rather have someone else put it to good use now.

The bike is truly in flawless condition with less than 20 miles on it. These bikes retail for $4000 brand new. I'm pricing it to sell fast at $3,100.

Frame Size: 52cm
Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500
Motor: Bosch Performance Speed 350W (28MPH)

If you're interested in seeing pictures please direct message me.

I am in Northeast Ohio and prefer local pickup. If I have to ship it, we can come to an agreement on that price.

Thanks!

You can read all about the bike using the link below:
https://www.haibikeusa.com/xduro/s-pedelecs/xtreme/2018-xduro-trekking-s-9-0-high-step.html?___SID=U
if this was a bigger frame i would buy it

Back