2018 EVELO AURORA ( SOLD)

Jerry LM

I have a 2018 Aurora Fully Loaded model with the 750W electronic/manual Envasiolo hub and mid drive. The bike has about 35 miles on it as I can no longer ride due to a hip and serious back issue which is keeping me down and off my new bike. Since new around Nov. of last year it has been stored in the garage under cover and is in MINT NEW condition.
The bike has a custom 300 dollar Infinity Leather saddle mounted on a Thudbuster that includes the vinyl dust cover. A high quality frame mounted air pump, stem extender, cell phone holder, ( high quality not a cheap one) a Cool Change rear rack bag, 85.00, rear view mirror, bell, Ergo grips, several aux lights as well as the built in headlight and brake lights. A high quality bike cover from Evelo.
This bike runs perfect and is Very quiet, gets good range from what I can tell with the limited time I have been able to ride. Most of my riding has been with the throttle due to my physical limits now. Can be set to 28 mph or 20 mph, hydraulic brakes, the bike is very responsive and climbs hills like a mountain goat. I am 76 and ride up a 16% grade with little effort. The bike also has the new rear side kickstand installed that replaces the old center type which dragged on hard corners. Upgraded. pedals as well.
I have the original shipping box from Evelo but would like a sale where the person can pick up the bike in person and take it out for a trial. I have no idea how expensive it is to ship but most likely a bunch. If someone wants it shipped they would need to make the pickup arrangements.
This bike sells for 3495.00 and has about 700.00 in accessories on it. I will let it go for 2000 dollars as it doesn't look as though I will be able to use it. I don't think a better deal is out there anywhere for a new Aurora. If your interested you can contact me thru the forum. I will post some photos when I can. I also have a brand new 120 dollar helmet I only tried on once, Gyro Mips, that will be included, so whoever gets this is ready to go! I also have a new set of swept back bars I never installed from Evelo, included, the original seat as well.
I am located in Oregon on the central coast in Florence 97439.
I am not sure on warranty but I think it is transferable, it is 20,000 miles or 4 years
I really feel there is enough value here to make a drive to see it and ride worth the effort you won't be disappointed!

Last edited:
I have a 2018 Aurora with the 750W electronic/manual Envasiolo hub and mid drive. The bike has about 30 miles on it as I can no longer ride due to a hip problem that will require surgery. Since new around Nov. of last year it has been stored in the garage under cover and is in MINT NEW condition.
The bike has a custom 300 dollar Infinity Leather saddle mounted on a Thudbuster that includes the vinyl dust cover. A high quality frame mounted air pump, stem extender, cell phone holder, ( high quality not a cheap one) a Cool Change rear rack bag, 85.00, rear view mirror, bell, Ergo grips, several aux lights as well as the built in headlight and brake lights. A high quality bike cover from Evelo. lit
This bike runs perfect and is Very quiet, gets good range from what I can tell with the limited time I have been able to ride. Most of my riding has been with the throttle due to my physical limits now. Can be set to 28 mph or 20 mph, hydraulic brakes, the bike is very responsive and climbs hills like a mountain goat. I am 76 and ride up a 16% grade with little effort.
I have the original shipping box from Evelo but would like a sale where the person can pick up the bike in person. I have no idea how expensive it is to ship but most likely a bunch. If someone wants it shipped they would need to make the pickup arrangements.
This bike sells for 3495.00 and has about 700.00 in accessories on it. I will let it go for 2000 dollars as it doesn't look as though I will be able to use it. I don't think a better deal is out there anywhere for a new Aurora. If your interested you can contact me thru the forum. I will post some photos when I can.

Where are you located?

I'm not close, if you can't find anyone local and want to ship let me know.

I have a 2018 Aurora with the 750W electronic/manual Envasiolo hub and mid drive. The bike has about 30 miles on it as I can no longer ride due to a hip problem that will require surgery. Since new around Nov. of last year it has been stored in the garage under cover and is in MINT NEW condition.
The bike has a custom 300 dollar Infinity Leather saddle mounted on a Thudbuster that includes the vinyl dust cover. A high quality frame mounted air pump, stem extender, cell phone holder, ( high quality not a cheap one) a Cool Change rear rack bag, 85.00, rear view mirror, bell, Ergo grips, several aux lights as well as the built in headlight and brake lights. A high quality bike cover from Evelo. lit
This bike runs perfect and is Very quiet, gets good range from what I can tell with the limited time I have been able to ride. Most of my riding has been with the throttle due to my physical limits now. Can be set to 28 mph or 20 mph, hydraulic brakes, the bike is very responsive and climbs hills like a mountain goat. I am 76 and ride up a 16% grade with little effort. The bike also has the new rear side kickstand installed that replaces the old center type which dragged on hard corners.
I have the original shipping box from Evelo but would like a sale where the person can pick up the bike in person. I have no idea how expensive it is to ship but most likely a bunch. If someone wants it shipped they would need to make the pickup arrangements.
This bike sells for 3495.00 and has about 700.00 in accessories on it. I will let it go for 2000 dollars as it doesn't look as though I will be able to use it. I don't think a better deal is out there anywhere for a new Aurora. If your interested you can contact me thru the forum. I will post some photos when I can.
I am located in Oregon on the central coast in Florence 97439.
would you considerer shipping it to east cost?

Photos

Attachments

• DSCN0117.JPG
    DSCN0117.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 614
  • DSCN0121.JPG
    DSCN0121.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 610
  • DSCN0119.JPG
    DSCN0119.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 679
  • DSCN0120.JPG
    DSCN0120.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 658
  • DSCN0123.JPG
    DSCN0123.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 630
  • DSCN0122.JPG
    DSCN0122.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 634
  • DSCN0124.JPG
    DSCN0124.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 602
Jerry, sorry you have to sell your Aurora. If I was over that way I would take it. I hope your surgery goes well. :)

Photos on a sunny day, I added about 800 dollars with the new helmet on this bike, it's loaded and not a mark, trying to get about half of my investment on this,

Attachments

• DSCN0127.JPG
    DSCN0127.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 584
  • DSCN0128.JPG
    DSCN0128.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 589
  • DSCN0125.JPG
    DSCN0125.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 580
  • DSCN0126.JPG
    DSCN0126.JPG