2017 Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra

TForan

With winter coming and no desire to ride in the snow, I decided to list my bike. I just haven't found the time to ride it, like I thought I would. Around 400 miles and in near perfect condition. Extras include two sets of tires, Ergon grips, bar end mirror, Tektro e725 hydraulic front brake, Thudbuster and Bikeroo saddle, Foldable baskets and a set of metal reduction gears.Also installed high quality rigid front fork. Over $4000 invested. Stock rear rack and fenders included. $2900 OBO. Shipping costs paid by buyer. 19" frame. I'm in Traverse City Mi.

Attachments

• _DSC1446.jpg
    _DSC1446.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 623
  • _DSC1452.jpg
    _DSC1452.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 615
  • _DSC1777.jpg
    _DSC1777.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 633
  • _DSC1778.jpg
    _DSC1778.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 834
  • _DSC1779.jpg
    _DSC1779.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 689
Last edited:
I haven't checked into EBR lately and just saw your post. Sorry to hear that you're listing your bike. I know from previous posts that you've been very happy with the bike and modding it to your liking. I've decided my next ebike will most likely be a mid-drive for the hill climbing torque and ease of wheel service. Your asking price of $2500 is definitely fair knowing the original retail price and the mods you've done, but unfortunately with winter on the way as you mentioned your audience is going to be limited to someone who is interested in winter commuting or lives in a region more favorable for year-round riding. If Biktrix' warranty is transferable you should definitely advertise that point. Is there a Biktrix Owners group on Facebook where you could list the bike? I know there's one for RAD stuff.

Location & frame size are key. dimension horizontal from head tube to seat tube. Looks like 26" wheels but data would help my fuel my upgrade desires. I like the basket addition.

Thumb throttle is a nuisance, joint hurts now. No PAS was a nuisance. No suspension and 2.1" tires is rough at 12 mph. My butt is sore after 45 miles, the bodaboda can't use standard 9/16" stem bike seats. I can't pedal fast enough in top gear to help the motor at 12 mph. 17.5 AH battery was down to 44.7 v after 45 miles - so 50 mile range instead of desired 80. $179 motor might not be as efficient as others. I'll not buy a west coast bike, but I could dream. In Chicago or Nashville, I ride the Greyhound out & ride home, 3 legs.

Thumb throttle is a nuisance, joint hurts now. No PAS was a nuisance. No suspension and 2.1" tires is rough at 12 mph. My butt is sore after 45 miles, the bodaboda can't use standard 9/16" stem bike seats. I can't pedal fast enough in top gear to help the motor at 12 mph. 17.5 AH battery was down to 44.7 v after 45 miles - so 50 mile range instead of desired 80. $179 motor might not be as efficient as others. I'll not buy a west coast bike, but I could dream. In Chicago or Nashville, I ride the Greyhound out & ride home, 3 legs.

WTF ?

I'm sorry, your post was the most nonsensical thing I've read in sometime. Are you OK ?

Could not agree more that was way left field. Id say a few other witty things but dont want to get myself in trouble being a jokester =) Good luck on your sale Tforan. Great bike I am loving mine. Let me know if you want to let go of that 48v 21ah battery separately =-)

Good Luck with the sale of your bike. Nicely done with accessorizing. Too bad you cannot enjoy. I may be in the market for a fat bike after seeing a few around town. Never considered it until I realized these bikes can go just about anywhere. In addition, it would be nice to have as a backup alternative to my commuter E-bikes. I was leaning more towards the Haibikes, however, have not been able to test ride. Waiting for shipment at my LBS. Looks like a good value at that price.

Indianajo must be having a bad day. We all wish him well! Cheers and peace out!

TForan-That is a killer bike. Perhaps a better option considering what you have put into it. I am keeping my eyes open for a new model in next years lineup. Seems like 2019 has some interesting models on the horizon. Enjoy your bike.

I see above that you posted that you had decided to keep the bike but if you are still interested in selling it I am interested in the bike

Back