2.0 vs. 3.0 Battery

Ned

All variables being equal, what is the duration, miles or time, of a Specialized Como 2.0 battery verses that of a 3.0 battery. I have a Como 2.0, and on a flat trail at assist level 1, I'm able to go about 40 miles. How much better can I expect if I trade-up to a 3.0? A new Como 3.0 now costs $3,300. Ouch. Thank you. Ned

IDK the Como2, but the Como 3 with the E class motor and smaller battery seems to have about the same range (about 40 miles for me) as the larger battery and motor in the Como4.

Hi folks, am new here but realy enjoyd the different conversations.i drive a como 3 and with mission control wich i use in eco set @15% on almost flat surfaces i will get 95 miles on a battery charge,am very happy with that.

Hi folks, am new here but realy enjoyd the different conversations.i drive a como 3 and with mission control wich i use in eco set @15% on almost flat surfaces i will get 95 miles on a battery charge,am very happy with that.
That's awesome. Better range than most will ever get, but I don't use eco anymore except on easy mixed use trails or if I get low on battery. Nothing flat around here, either.

Similar weight (200ish) and not quite 70 years old.

Back