Schwinn Monroe Electric Bike Reviews

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys! I was able to test ride three of the new Schwinn electric bikes at the Philadelphia Ebike Expo last month and just posted the first one here. It's neat to see more widely recognized brands entering the space, and I appreciated that they tried to deliver a model as affordably as they could. The Monroe 250 really reminded me of the Easy Motion EasyGo Race but had a larger battery capacity and three frame sizes vs. just one. Enjoy!

Hi guys! I was able to test ride three of the new Schwinn electric bikes at the Philadelphia Ebike Expo last month and just posted the first one here. It's neat to see more widely recognized brands entering the space, and I appreciated that they tried to deliver a model as affordably as they could. The Monroe 250 really reminded me of the Easy Motion EasyGo Race but had a larger battery capacity and three frame sizes vs. just one. Enjoy!

1200$ for that ? Like Fuji, the Chinese are trying to capitalize on the Schwinn name. If one saves another 300, he can buy a Rad E-BIKE. And who rides 20 mph on a city sidewalk ?

Back