M1 Sporttechnik bikes in the USA

motostrano

For any one looking to check out the M1 line-up, we have a hand full of test bikes in our Redwood City California show room including the Sedan and Ersberg models. We are eagerly awaiting our Spitzing order as well.

Joe
Motostrano.com

Let me know when you get an R Sptizing....very anxious to test and perhaps buy.

Just saw their commuter bike which is gorgeous. Not sure if it is coming into the US . It is called the Schwabing. Gonna see if these guys are at Interbike.

We have 5 more M1 bikes on order to arrive in the next 3-4 weeks. 3 of those are now pre-sold. We have the camo and one orange large frame available still. These bikes come in and out faster than they come in and they are sold without test rides, being not road legal. I haven't heard if M1 will be at Interbike yet. Hope so.

/ Joe

We have 5 more M1 bikes on order to arrive in the next 3-4 weeks. 3 of those are now pre-sold. We have the camo and one orange large frame available still. These bikes come in and out faster than they come in and they are sold without test rides, being not road legal. I haven't heard if M1 will be at Interbike yet. Hope so.

/ Joe
Joe: Is the Schwabing coming into the US?
upload_2015-7-14_19-13-57.png

Yes it is. Right now I'm looking for some consumer orders on it first and the we will bring the bikes over in small batches once there's solid demand.

J

Inventory Update for the M1 Spitzing fans! We have a 6 M1 R-Pedelec ebikes in stock. Ready to blast off?

Inventory Update for the M1 Spitzing fans! We have a 6 M1 R-Pedelec ebikes in stock. Ready to blast off?
You mentioned there was a camo paint job for the Spitzing R-pedelec? Also, how is the customer service/support on these bike from the manufacturer. I'm looking to try one before taking the 10k+ plunge.

Hi Mazlow

They ended up not producing the camo version for consumers, but support on the bikes is via our store here in California and by direct to factory. We have ahad great luck with the bikes thus far with no issues to report.

Electric bike action magazine this month , has write-ups on two carbon M1 Spitzings , they're the real deal , 30 mph. uphill !

Back