Recent content by Go-Rilla

  1. G

    Hello from AZ

    Why not get a bike that has no pedals, if you don't pedal?
  2. G

    Hello from AZ

    The Maguras have a tiny set screw with an Allen head that does the job.
  3. G

    Hello from AZ

    Just did that and voila! Issue solved.
  4. G

    Hello from AZ

    I installed the Magura front brakes without installing the 203 mm rotor initially, as I wanted to see what the caliper itself added to braking. A little longer lever pull (could be the rotor thickness, I suppose, or a minor bleeding issue) but vastly improved braking. I will add the 203 mm rotor...
  5. G

    2016 E-Stream Evo#+FS battery not fully charging any more. How long will it last? Suggestions for battery rebuilder.

    Have you contacted these folks? https://www.fthpower.com/collections/batteries
  6. G

    Preparing eBikes for Burning Man's Blackrock City

    Hell. I say go for it to those to whom it calls. We all have our kinks.
  7. G

    Hello from AZ

    Really enjoying this bike
  8. G

    When cycling, do you like listening to music?

    I wear a Livall helmet with JBL speakers built in. Not loud enough for anyone else who's not right next to me, but perfect for listening to Jethro Tull, ELO and Yes on the way to work.
  9. G

    Everyday is Bike to Work Day?

    Working to get to that level of commuting. Right now, 2-3 times a week.
  10. G

    Hello from AZ

    Hey-I resemble that remark!
  11. G

    Hello from AZ

    No need to replace the BB at this time, but thanks.
  12. G

    Hello from AZ

    That is why I selected the 52t over the stock 48. As for high end cranks, I don't consider the ones I'm looking at to be high end, but a needed improvement over the stock cast iron ones.
  13. G

    Hello from AZ

    Yep, which is why I don't want to buy a crankset that doesn't carry about a 65 chainline. The mathing here throws me a bit, since the BB number would need to be reduced by half, but there's more to it, yes?
  14. G

    well

    That is badass!
  15. G

    Hello from AZ

    I haven't ordered a crankset yet, and I'd like to use something like these: https://bicyclewarehouse.com/products/big-city-single-speed-crank-170x52-118-sqr-jis-crankset-black?srsltid=AfmBOoorKSsViCJIyZxFFsDgbQaN8EmCS1bUpL4RK3GHB_CGv5oV5-Ta
Back