Recent content by fooferdoggie

  1. fooferdoggie

    SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

    nothing like Ghost face punch after a ride.
  2. fooferdoggie

    Can the USB C port be used to write trip data to an external USB C drive?

    Or get a lower-end GPS unit that will sync with strava or RideWithGPS or such.
  3. fooferdoggie

    Brake Bleed Blues

    are you taking the caliper off so the line is as closer to vertical as possible
  4. fooferdoggie

    Bike is getting mushy

    That's why I had a question mark. but your the expert and have no clue either so we both in the same boat.
  5. fooferdoggie

    Anyone bought a new Turbo Vado 3 X 6.0 yet?

    3 motors and only 11,000 miles either you are very hard on them or something else. had 14k on my first bosch before the bearings rusted because the bike was wet for months. then our bosch powered tandem had some issues that I found now because if I start in to large of a gear it causes issues...
  6. fooferdoggie

    Bike is getting mushy

    Yes I think yours has a belt but wait till others who know more about it.
  7. fooferdoggie

    Bike is getting mushy

    need a new belt?
  8. fooferdoggie

    Is There a Quality Hardwired E-bike Headlight?

    supervova has great ones but they will cost. this trek light has been pretty good. my trek e bike came with it and I had one put on our tandem. you dont get flash mode without their tailight though. but the price is not bad. it has high end cutoff for the lower light mode...
  9. fooferdoggie

    Avoid "Jiaozuo Meijing New Energy Technology" on Alibaba — been jerked around for 2 months on a battery order

    I have had issues when I ordered more then a1 of an item and only got one. the last time I took picks o the opening o the package and everything I shut got into a loop of we need more info. you cant contact the sellers either you get a AI and it just sends you to refunds. but that was stuff...
  10. fooferdoggie

    Cracked Allant rear rim

    I hate that get a new toy and something stops you from playing.
  11. fooferdoggie

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    nice little wildlife area. saw a nutria or beaver in there.
  12. fooferdoggie

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    This is part of a huge Mausoleum /creamatorium and chapel. full body and cremation internment not something you usually see in the middle of the city.
  13. fooferdoggie

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    Cow car with a pasture and cows on the dashboard no less.
Back