Addmotor brake cable

Local bicycle shop if needed right away. If you just need the inner wire you need a approximate length, match if the top that goes into the lever with whatever feral end you have (most likely round/flat sides) and remove old cable wire and route the new cable wire. I kept 2 extra cables on hand when I had my RadRunner. Gave them to the new owner when I sold it. The inner cable is around $5-$15 depending on quality. Ironically WalMart used to sell them, and not bad quality for the price.

Local bicycle shop if needed right away. If you just need the inner wire you need a approximate length, match if the top that goes into the lever with whatever feral end you have (most likely round/flat sides) and remove old cable wire and route the new cable wire. I kept 2 extra cables on hand when I had my RadRunner. Gave them to the new owner when I sold it. The inner cable is around $5-$15 depending on quality. Ironically WalMart used to sell them, and not bad quality for the price.
Thanks.

Thanks sc00ter. I found that the inside 4" of the cable was corroded. It appears that water got sucked up into the protecive shield. Good idea about "two" cables.

Back