Your guess? - The new Tern ???

All New GSD !

1597039348193.png

All New GSD !

View attachment 61850

Amazing design!
@Over50 's predictions were right.

They knocked it out of the park with this one!

Nice color options on the new GSD (just 4 of 8 below)
1597059243254.png
:
Some good upgrades to lighting, suspension fork and optional drivetrains. Top model the Rohloff - I don't see a price yet - but has to be over $6K?

1597059391994.png1597059440246.png1597059574343.png

Rohlff dual battery model is US$8200 .

Entry level S10 is $4.5k or $4.6k

Availability end of 2020 / Jan. '21

Next Generation Tern GSD Unveil With Josh Hon

Last edited:
I love it:

- 200kg
- Bosch Cargo Gen4
- 2x500Wh external batteries
- Rohloff + Carbon Belt
- flexible layouts

I just dislike the E14, but I can live with that..

I like it but I still want a full folder with a belt drive. So much so, I ended up buying a Verge Si8 and Eclipse and converting them to electric. Well lets hope this sells well and keeps their cash flow up so they can continue to be innovative and provide the quality products that they do.

Hello everybody,
i'm playing with the idea of buying a compact pedelec this year. And the tern Vektron is pretty much on top of my list. I had the vague hope they would announce an upgraded Vektron 2021.
Well, it didn't happen :)
But i found this on a german (i'm german) site: tern 2021
Vektron S10 with Performance Line and 500wh etcc. for 2021.
The Q9 with Active Plus.

Any thoughts about this?

So are these updated drive trains? I think the Vektrons are unchanged for this year. I was also hoping for upgraded Vektron with at least a Gates belt.

You may want to consider the HSD S8i.

I like it but I still want a full folder with a belt drive. So much so, I ended up buying a Verge Si8 and Eclipse and converting them to electric. Well lets hope this sells well and keeps their cash flow up so they can continue to be innovative and provide the quality products that they do.
Did you covert the eclipse? I am thinking about doing the same and I'm curious how it would tern out.

Yes I did convert the Tern Eclipse with a front hub motor from GRIN technologies. I actually like it better than my Tern Verge Si8 because of the bigger wheels (26"). I upped the battery to 625 W and mounted the battery of the rear rack
tempImage0de3YK.png

Back