Wired in headlight

WOW! A $295 headlight. I'm impressed with the price for sure.

Quality and pro headlights go for up to 500-600$ dollars...not surprising Bosch has a headlight for 295$ although a bit underpowered (900lumens) at that price.

Quality and pro headlights go for up to 500-600$ dollars...not surprising Bosch has a headlight for 295$ although a bit underpowered (900lumens) at that price.
but if it is putting all the light on the road its good. if your not offroad its plenty.

Did you decide to go with the Lupine light?
I‘m in the process of changing my light and computer on my Ultimate C380+ that I just picked up from my LBS.
I‘m changing the display from the Purion to the new Nyon2.
The new Bosch unit mounts where the present headlight bracket in now, and won’t allow the Nyon mount in its intended location.
I tried to mount the stock headlight inside the Nyon bracket. It will mount there by spreading the Bosch mount outside the Blueline 50e mount, but the computer won’t stay in the mount as it is flexed (or bowed).
I’ve ordered this kit from Lupine:
Want to replace my wired-in AXA 35L headlight with a Lupine for Bosch Intuvia under mount, https://www.lupinenorthamerica.com/SL_B_EBike_Light.asp Had the same set-up on my 2017 Haibike and really liked it. My question. Since the stock wired-in light already is already wired, can't I just splice in the new light instead of re-wire?
Did you end up installing the Lupine light kit?
I’m in the process of upgrading my display (Purien to Nyon2).
To do this I will have to change the headlight or relocate it.
I want the light to remain on the handlebars. The Blueline 50e light that came on my Ultimate C380+ is not compatible with the Nyon retrofit kit. It will mount inside the Bosch mount, but causes flex in the Nyon mount that make the Display not able to attach properly. I’ve ordered this light setup from Lupine: https://www.lupinenorthamerica.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=733
This light has a 1300 lumen high beam and a 900 lumen low beam that changes when it senses oncoming lights. It also has a daytime running light (definitely an upgrade).
Im waiting on the parts to come, and will post pictures in a new post with how I like it and what all needs to be done to make it work.

Back